Back to top
- Before using, run the Mini Press frame & press bar under water to stop the Pate sticking.
- Place the Mini Press frame on a piece of gladwrap
- Fill the frame about 1/3 full with your prepared Pate mix and insert the press bar in the frame to create a channel.
- Fill the channel with your selected filling (egg, salmon,tuna) and put layer of Pate mix on top.
- Insert the press bar flat side down and compress your Pate. The bar comes off the roll easier if you wet the flat surface.
- With two fingers under the side grips & thumbs on the press bar,lift the frame off the roll. You may need to run a moistened knife between the press bar & roll,however, if you moisten the press bar each time, this isn't necessary.
- Wrap your Pate in the gladwrap and put in the fridge to fully set - approx. 1 hour.
- Slice thinly on to your crackers.
OUR PATE RECIPE
250g Chicken Livers
1/2 sml Onion finely diced
1 Large Mushroom diced
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tbsp. Brandy or Sherry
Herbs to your taste - Thyme,
1 rasher Bacon Cooked & diced
The mixture will look a little loose, but it will firm up in the fridge. When firm to the touch, follow Pate Instructions to bring your Pate together.
- Remove any sinew from livers & discard. Cut into quarters.
- Add 1 tbsp Olive Oil to your pan and cook onion,garlic & mushroom. Add diced chicken livers to pan and stir until cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- When cooked,remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place in food processor or blender & pulse a few times to combine.
Back to top