Lollie Cake Recipe
2 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 can condensed milk
1 tspn vanilla essence
2 cups super wine biscuits crumbed (food processor is fastest)
12 (approx marshmallows cut in half
- Heat 1st 4 ingredients in saucepan until just melted and smooth. Stir constantly then take off heat.
- Stir in crumbed biscuits and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
- Leave until cool enough to handle
- Wet hands and Sushi King and put first fill in
- Make channel and fill with halves of marshmallows
- Top with a little more mixture and do the press and lift (just as you do with your sushi making
- Roll your mellow ball log in coconut
- Put on fridge tray or waxed paper and refrigerate until firm
- Store in covered tin in fridge.
- YUM !!!
© Copyright 2008