Instruction sheet (Minipress)
- Before using, run the Mini Press frame & press bar under water to stop the Pate sticking.
- Place the Mini Press frame on a piece of gladwrap
- Fill the frame about 1/3 full with your prepared Pate mix and insert the press bar in the frame to create a channel.
- Fill the channel with your selected filling (egg, salmon,tuna) and put layer of Pate mix on top.
- Insert the press bar flat side down and compress your Pate. The bar comes off the roll easier if you wet the flat surface.
- With two fingers under the side grips & thumbs on the press bar,lift the frame off the roll. You may need to run a moistened knife between the press bar & roll,however, if you moisten the press bar each time, this isn’t necessary.
- Wrap your Pate in the gladwrap and put in the fridge to fully set – approx. 1 hour.
- Slice thinly on to your crackers.
Back to top